Tuesday, April 6, 2010

YOU Got Your Craft On!!

I absolutely LOVE it when you all email me pictures or links to projects you've made inspired by my tutorials! It's so fun to see your take on things and more times than not, I love your version more than my own! So, keep getting your craft on and sending those pics of what you've made...i love it!!! Here are a few of the ones I've received. I'll try better to keep up with these and post any of the ones you send me from now on (I know I'm missing a bunch...i'm so sorry!). Happy Crafting!

I'll have this link up under my header from now on, so if you send me a picture, everyone can check it there!



Ribbon Flower Headband



Katherine (my SISTER!)





Bubble Skirt

Carrie




Stuffed Ssssnake!!!





4 comments:

Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training said...

Fun! These are really cute. I want to make some for myself....is that okay even if I'm an adult ;o)


Kendra "Domestic Princess in Training"

The House Creative said...

I love the ruffles you did on that shirt you shared at Someday crafts. I would love for you to stop by and link up my Bring In The Spring blog party that starts this evening. Must be related to spring somehow. :-)

Lara H. said...

Lynette,
Thanks so much for posting my picture! My flower isn't nearly as cute as yours but I loved your tutorial and have made a few more for my baby girl! Thanks again!
Lara @ A Daily Post

Nishant said...

love the ruffles
post free classifieds