Thursday, March 26, 2009

Think GREEN, Round 2!!

While packing up clothes to move to our apartment, I sent some to the thrift store, and then set some aside that I thought I might be able to "use". So, here is how I "used" this old shirt of mine.I made the whole thing while Brynlee was sleeping and I was very happy with how it turned out. It was suppose to be a dress for Bryn, but apparently I didn't realize just how big a girl Bryn is...where did the last 18 months go?? Well, not only is it not a dress, but it doesn't really fit her....DARN IT!!! But, she sure looks super cute in it...it kinda looks like a little leotard on her...that's my pretty girl!How are you getting your GREEN on?!!








1 comment:

Ken said...

Nice job, Lynette. Can you make a suit for me out of an old comforter we've got??