Monday, June 8, 2009

More sneak peaks of my new sewing room!

Maybe these are more than just sneak peaks...but here are some more pictures of my sewing room, it's really coming along! As you can see I have glowstick green walls (the color is actually called "lime mousse") and I love it! I've been having fun with the mod-podge again and used it on this cute desk that will be home for my serger. I got the desk on craigslist for $15 and gave it a fresh coat of paint and a pretty drawer and voila! I also made a snazy new cover for my ironing board. If you haven't picked up on the color scheme for my room yet it is ANYTHING CHEERY AND BRIGHT!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I love your sewing room! It really is cheery!

By the way, I saw the polka-dot fabric in the room when we were there on Saturday and was wondering what you were going to use it for. How clever! I would totally iron more if my ironing board was hot pink with white dots!

Debbie said...

was it hard to make the ironing board cover? how did you do it?

dana said...

Oh wow. I'm SUPER jealous. What a fun room! And what a great color.