Monday, November 23, 2009

I wish I knew what I was doing...

Have you noticed that my blog keeps changing?? That's because I'm trying to give my blog a new look but I have NO idea what I'm doing!! My friend suggested her blog (I didn't even know she had this blog) may help with some of my problems...she was right!!! Check out her awesome blog here! She has tons of great ideas and has organized her blog with even more fun ideas and helpful hints to transform any blog! Now, I just need to get crack-a-lackin' and get my blog all beautified! What do you think of my new header? I think I like it...but who knows, maybe that will change again. I made it in this cool program...super easy and free (unless you want to upgrade)...I'm going to be using this program ALL THE TIME!! Okay, now I need to go work on making a button...wish me luck!



ps. I haven't forgotten about the bubble skirt tutorial...I'm having problems fitting it in with all the holiday sewing! I'll get it done soon...promise!

No comments: