Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cute little chalkboard



I've added a new little something to my right sidebar...isn't it cute!?!  I'm having fun with my on-going blog makeover, can you tell?  That cute little chalkboard is where I'm going to put all of my Get Your Craft On TUTORIALS.  It will take you to the post with all of the tutorials (the one right below this one) and from there you can click on any picture/title to go to that tutorial.  I hope this makes things a bit easier and cleans up my blog a little.  


So, who else is snowed in this weekend?  We are and we're loving it!

4 comments:

Disney said...

Cute!! A chalkboard, how clever! :o)

Miss Mustard Seed said...

Very cute icon. What a great way for us to find all of your tutorials. Yep...we're snowed in. 20"!

Abid Karwan said...

Really cute icons and your passion can be seen in the work! I found some attractive icons with animation while I was placing my order at Help with Assignment and since then my interest has increased and I got this post today!! My lucky day:)

Kane Williamson said...

A good blog always comes up with new and exciting information and while reading I have felt that this blog really has all those quality that qualify a blog to be one, for any type of
Emotional Support Animal letter online info you could visit animals blogs