Friday, February 26, 2010

Blog Swap with A Vision to Remember

 Happy Friday Everyone!  I'm excited to have Bobbie here for a little blog swap!  Check out all the fun stuff she does!  And can I just say that I love that we both mentioned Lady GaGa...hilarious!


***********************************************

Hello, Get Your Craft On Readers.

I am Bobbie over at A Vision to Remember!

I am super excited to be swapping blogs with Lynette today. We have emailed each other back and forth for a couple of months and I really admire her! I consider her one of my "bestest" blogging friends :)

We decided that today, we would answer some questions so here I go


  • What is your favorite room in your house?
I would have to say it is my bedroom. It is my sanctuary. It is the one place that I can leave it all behind.

  • What is your favorite song of all time?
(I picked this question and now I am wondering why...IT IS HARD) I love music. I love to play the piano and dance. Some of my favorite artists right now are Leona Lewis, Lady Gaga (but man sometimes I wish her tunes were not so CATCHY), Josh Groban, and Il Divo. But I would have to say that my favorite song of all time is by Meatloaf entitled "I would do anything for love". I especially love the 8 minute version. I could listen to that song all day (and believe me I have)

  • What is your favorite thing from your blog?
I would have to say that my absolute favorite was
This beautiful flower. I still have not found the persons blog that I saw a flower similar to this that they purchased, but I knew that I had to have one. This flower has yet to have a name as wonderful as it is, so let me know if you have any ideas

  • What are you working on right now?

I am actually working on two different blankets right now (ok only 2 that I am admitting to). The top one is a new pattern for a car seat tent that will be available in my shop the beginning of next week if everything goes as planned.

The second is a pattern that I am testing for a friend. It is a quilt top, and I would have had it on the quilter but something else seems to be on it not finished (I am not admitting anything though). I think it is going to turn out just gorgeous!

  • What is your favorite type of craftiness?
I am with Lynette (I guess you will have to go see what she had to say here huh?)

I LOVE to sew. I can make just about anything with that thing. I am going to be attempting a tent this weekend for my soon to be 4 yr old for her birthday.

Some of my favorite sewing projects have been

Making dresses for my girls

Super Bowl ShirtsAnd pretty flowers


Thank you so much Lynette for swapping blogs with me. I hope to see you all over at my blog!

No comments: