Sunday, February 7, 2010

I told you I have a problem

I have the HARDEST time walking away from shirts that are $2 or less! I'm not even a big shopper, but I can't seem to step away from a plain cheap tee. It's just waiting for something to be done to it! You can see from the picture that I gave in to my addiction this past week at Target.
But, how can I not buy all these cute tee's for super cheap! Especially since my friend, Tami, and I are planning on being vendor's for a big street festival in a few months. I'll use them right?  Now I just need to think of what I want to do with them...hmmmmm.  I can't wait to try some new ideas.  Here's some inspiration from our linky party, El Cheap-O Shirt Challenge.  You guys have amazing ideas, keep 'em coming!

Twirly Tee Tutu

Flower Applique

Candy Shirt


8 comments:

it's just lisa said...

fun post! love the new look too!

Tami said...

Hummm...so can I buy a few of those from you? Apparently I missed the sale of the century! (For real, I'm not kidding.)

Maggie Lamarre said...

oh these are fun...
I wanted to introduce a fun blog..
for great inspiration.
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
Check it out here,
Here are some fun links from the blog.
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/02/chocolate-lovers-survival-kit.html

http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/02/cindys-stt-feb-4th.html

Thank you so much for taking a look at the blog.
Maggie

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

So fun! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

XOXO
Jen

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Ahh! They are $2 now?! I am thinking about doing a craft fair too and I've been waiting for them to go on sale at Target! Thank goodness you live no where near me or you probably snagged them all! =)

♥ meninheira ♥ said...

Ohhhhhhhh I would love to see if you embroider a t-shirt with your kiddos desing :)

A big hug from Spain
meni ^-^

♥ meninheira ♥ said...

Ohhhhhhhh I would love to see if you embroider a t-shirt with your kiddos desing :)

A big hug from Spain
meni ^-^

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I have too many problems like yours!