Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Last post on Ribbon Flower Headbands, I promise.

I just wanted to show you a few more ribbon flower headbands that people have made. The first one was made by Amanda, over at Every Crafty Endeavor. The funny thing is is that she didn't use MY tutorial, she wrote up her own tutorial last week...and I didn't know anything about it!  How crazy is that!  We decided that great minds think alike :)  Go check hers out, it's slightly different than mine, so you can decide which way you like better.  Aren't her headbands so cute?  I love the ribbon she used!
The next person to show me a ribbon flower headband that they made from my tutorial is my FAVORITE person ever!  I can totally be bias, because it's my awesome sister Katherine!  She likes to get her craft on too and look at the cute headband she made...love it!
I also want to thank Kari, over at UCreate for featuring the Ribbon Flower Headband today...thanks!  

Oh, and one more thing.  I just saw that I have 400 followers....when did that happen?  I'm smiling so big right now...how exciting!  I can't believe that people actually like to look at all the crap crafts I've made.  Seriously, thank you!  You guys are the best!!!  Oh, and thank you also to all of you who have voted for my Monster Hoodie over at Lil Blue Boo.  You made my day!  Okay, I think I'm done now.  I better go clean the kitchen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! You are too sweet! I love that other one too - your sister is crafty!!

Alida L. said...

I am SOOO going to try one of these tomorrow! I did a similar flower with a strip of fabric and it was beautiful, but the ribbon makes it look so dainty. I love it!

Lara H. said...

I LOVED these! Thanks for the tutorial. Check out my blog for my version of your ribbon flower:

http://adailypostforyou.blogspot.com/2010/03/craft-itch.html

They were SO fun and I plan on making more!