Thursday, April 15, 2010

Family Tree Kit SALE!

I've been working hard on my SYTYC entry for next week, so I apologize for the slacking in posts and fun projects.  I'll get some more stuff posted soon! 

But first, here is a great sale my good friend Gina is doing on her Etsy site.  She makes awesome family tree kits that are easy to do and extremely classy.  Here's what she said:

Looking for the perfect mother's day gift? Family Tree Kits are a personalized, memorable piece of art that beautifully displays your family history. This four generation piece of art comes in an easy-to-complete kit. All you have to do is write in the names, and stick the leaves on with a glue dot.

Right now, MyFamilyTree.etsy.com is having a special Mother's Day Sale. When you buy 2 kits, you only pay $25! Go here to buy. It's the perfect time to buy one for you and your mom. Sale ends April 24, so act soon!

No comments: