Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Baby Boy Dress

No, I didn't really make a dress for my baby boy!  But, I did make a little gown for him!  When we had our first son, we had a little gown that he would wear to sleep.  It was nice and easy to change his diapers when he woke up in the middle of the night.  My husband would always call it his "dress".  I thought it would be fun to make a new little gown for our little boy that is coming in January (who is still nameless...any suggestions?).  So, here is a little "dress" made out of an old T-shirt of my husbands. 



6 comments:

chris said...

I LOVE newborn gowns. My babies live in them for the first few weeks. They make the many diaper changes a bit easier.

Annie Lee said...

I love these type of sleepers as well! Thats all i use for bed time! and I'm having a boy in January as well! how exciting!

Tanya said...

I didn't discover these until my second son, but they're wonderful!

Kristine said...

I love that you used one of Dan's old t-shirts. Alessia saw it and said, "ohh look how pretty". You are really so creative and talented. Good luck picking a name for this baby. Boys are so hard to name.

Thendral said...

Its is very nice...

Ange said...

We love these too! We call them "Baby-in-a-bag".

PS What about the name Jarrin?