Monday, December 20, 2010

Sweet Dreams

I wanted to make one more thing for my kiddos for Christmas (can you believe it's only a few days away!), so I decided to do personalized pillowcases. I bought some cute LDS fabric over a year ago when I was out in Utah and I thought it would be perfect for this project.  It has temples on it and says "I love to see the Temple".   And it's flannel, so it will be soft for them to sleep on.  I personalized the pillowcases with their name appliqued on white flannel.  I love the way they turned out. 
I hope my kids like them too!





3 comments:

Karin van Dam said...

Very cute. I am sure they will love it, what a lovely idea!

Tai Bender said...

these are so pretty! I love the fabric! tai @ taidye original

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

oh I love the fabric!!!! That's my oldest kid's fav. song, she absolutely loves that song, and sings it all the time....I love the pillowcases!!!!