Tuesday, March 22, 2011

One more TuTu Tote

One of the moms of a little girl in Brynlee's dance class asked if I could make her daughter a TuTu dance bag. Of course I said yes! I made this one a bit different than Brynlee's and I think I like it even more.




I am still sewing, but things are a lot busier since this little cutie came along. And yes, he is a boy laying on a pink blanket...oops!



Next on my list to make is a quilt for my husband's co-worker who is expecting her first baby girl.

10 comments:

seven thirty three said...

My niece would LOVE that dance bag!

And your little man is HANDSOME. He has a face to die for! SWOON!

Nancy said...

The tutu bag is tutu cute!!!! My little girl needs one of these.

Your little guy is just adorable!

Kelly @livingcraftilyeverafter said...

Your little man is a cutie pie!

And I love that bag! My daughter would go crazy for one like that!

Kelly

Julie Thompson said...

tutorial please!! :)

Brooke said...

Didn't you know that real men wear pink? So the blanket is just fine. Love the bag.

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

what a cute baby!!!!
Love your blog, I just gave you an award, please go check it out

http://www.mrssassycrafter.com/2011/03/somebody-thinks-im-stylish-or-my.html

Ruth Yoder said...

Very sweet!!

avisiontoremember said...

He is getting so big! So adorable! I love the hats that you have been making.

Shannon said...

LOVE the bag! My daughter would love one for her princess stuff :o) Your little guy is adorable too (I agree with his shirt!)

I'm hosting a Spring Fling gift exchance on my blog... Come check it out!

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I love all your projects. I have two grand daughters in dance. Can I get directions for the Tu Tu Tote.
Thank You.