Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Babe Lincoln

We have been in full swing over here and life is busy!!! So much for a relaxing summer, we are keeping busy with an exciting "Alphabet Summer", swim lessons, mini-vacations, family visits, etc! Not to mention a lot of new responsibilities at church for me...ahh!! Where has all the time gone! I apologize for the lack of blogging...unfortunately it pretty much reflects my lack of crafting...sigh. We did manage to redo our mud/laundry room a month ago, I just need to get some pictures and I'll show you! But for now, here is my most recent creation. I just knew I had to make this shirt for my little Lincoln.  There is a great tutorial over at MADE.  Have I mentioned how much I am loving this baby...or as I affectionately call him, BABE Lincoln. 




And this is what your baby looks like when you put him in the grass with lots of bright sun.

5 comments:

The Oxford Family said...

Oh he is adorable!!

Unknown said...

He is too cute!

The Manlupig Family said...

probably one of the cutest babies ever!! I love how you photograph him lying down. I'm def going to try this in the future.. :)

Tami said...

If this was facebook I'd click the 'like' button! It's adorable! Kind of reminds me of that 'peanut' shirt I made for Colby when he was so tiny.

Unknown said...

Those pictures are beautiful!!! Especially the first one.. A very good description too......
cheap flights to Rio de Janeiro |
Cheap flights to Melbourne |
Cheap flights to Harare |