Monday, October 3, 2011

Brooklyn Baby!!!

I recently received an email saying that someone had seen my beanies in a local magazine called Brooklyn Baby. Sure enough, my little Lincoln is in two different places in the magazine and also on their website! How exciting!!! You can check out the link for the website here.  

My little shop is off and running! I appreciate everyone that has been so supportive!  Here are a few of the latest designs:




And did you see this gorgeous photo by Ashley Shay Photography?  I love it!





2 comments:

A.Pandina said...

I'm so proud of you :)

Strommer Family said...

Wow Wow Wow is all I can say Lynette...after our family's laptop crashed about 8 months or so ago, I lost all my "favorited" blog sites and just happened to come across yours being featured on one of the very few addresses I could remember...how very far you've come with your crafts and business of being "the awesomest crafter" just since I saw your site last!! BTW, is the hat pattern one you have made up or could I get it from somewhere?? Hope you remember me from the Laurel ward!! ;)