Friday, November 6, 2009

Blog Swap - Sumo's Sweet Stuff!

It's time for another Blog Swap with another super awesome blog...Sumo's Sweet Stuff! Summer, or Sumo, has a super creative blog with tons of great ideas! She also has an Etsy shop with the most adorable girly-girl things....Go check her out!!!
__________________________________________________


Hello Get Your Craft On Readers!


I'm Summer, or Sumo as my husband lovingly calls me. (And now consequently has all of my family calling me. Doesn't Aunt Sumo have a nice ring to it?)
I'm the blogger from Sumo's Sweet Stuff!

Sumo's Sweet Stuff
I use my blog to share my projects, tutorials, recipes, host giveaways, and shamelessly promote my etsy shop!

I AM:

- married to my best friend
- mother to the most beautiful baby girl (and a babe on the way!)
- daughter and sister to the best family ever

- friend to some of the greatest people out there


I LOVE TO:

- play piano

- sing
- read
- craft

- go on walks
- spend time with my family
- drink Diet Coke

- bake/cook

- exercise (well, sometimes)
- crochet


SOME OF MY FAVORITE THINGS:

- Diet Coke

- popcorn

- chips and salsa

- anything that involves peanut butter and chocolate

- public library

- fall

- craft stores

- black and green

- Christmas

- historical fiction
- cats

I love crafting and creating. Here are some of the tutorials you can find on my blog.

Photo Blocks

Seasonal Wood Board



Trick or Treat Bag (idea courtesy of Sisters Stuff)
I also really love to bake! Here are a few of my favorite goodies to make.

White Chocolate Cheesecake Cookies
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes
S'mores Cupcakes

I have an
etsy shop where I sell all things baby girl!

You can purchase hair bows....




flower clips....



piggies....


crocheted flower leggings....


bracelets....


a set with a little bit of everything....


or even a tutu!

I have a blog schedule, so you can find something different being posted every day of the week!

Right now I am hosting a giveaway over at Pink Nothings! Be sure to go check it out to win a few things from my etsy shop! The giveaway ends on November 8th, so hurry on over!

I'll be featuring some fun Christmas tutorials coming up, so come take a peek to get some great Christmas ideas!

Come on over to Sumo's Sweet Stuff and let's be blogging friends!

Thanks for swapping with me today Lynette! You have the best ideas!

1 comment:

Heather Henderson said...

your mod-podge ceiling fan over at Sumo's blog is awesome!!