Saturday, November 7, 2009

The shop is BACK!

While waiting on our website to be complete, Tami and I have decided to re-open our Etsy shop. All The Trend is back in business and we would love it if you checked us out! We don't have everything in there right now (okay, we hardly have anything right now), but we do have several Car Seat Blankets, which are my personal favorite. These blankets are perfect for any little baby to stay warm and cozy. Just look at my little Brynlee all wrapped up in hers when she was just a wee baby. So cute!

We'll be listing more items soon in our shop, so check back often. We've got great nursing covers, Just like Mommy Aprons, and many more baby and children gifts! Thanks for letting me shamelessly promote our Etsy shop!

ps. I also added the little mini Etsy slide show to my side bar....see it...over there...

pps. my sister is coming to town today...I can't wait! I haven't seen her in a while and she's never seen my new house...I'm sooo excited!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I need to get one of those hooter hiders from you for this new little guy!