Tuesday, February 16, 2010

VA Beach

I spent a few days at the beach this weekend hanging out with AWESOME ladies and scrapbooking! It was soo much fun and I got a lot accomplished! It's amazing what you can do without little kiddos around :) I got Brynlee's whole 0-12 month scrapbook done...yeah! Here are a few of my favorite pages (I tried to keep 'em pretty simple so I could get it all done).

*I have NO idea why these pictures keep rotating...I've tried everything to fix it!*
I'm already looking forward to next years girl's scrapbooking weekend!
Oh, I did go out and take a peak at the beach...so pretty!


ps. thanks for all of your sweet comments on my flower dress...you all are soo nice!!!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I want to go and scrapbook for the weekend with you! Your pages are so cute!

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

They came out great!!! What a sweet book!

Jami Balmet said...

wow!! Those look soo good!!! Great job!

A.Pandina said...

I love that book! Did your Dad take her 6 month pix? Those are just the cutest!

Ashley W. said...

Those pages look great! I have that same scrapbook paper waiting to be used up and seeing your work makes me want to drop all of my other projects and spend the weekend scrapbooking!