Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Write It Out Project

My blog friend, Alida, from I Make Stuff, is starting an amazing project. It is called the Write It Out Project. She is making cute journals for military widows to write out their thoughts/feelings in. She lost her husband nearly 3 years ago in Iraq and is using this to help herself in the healing process, as well as many other widows. She needs our help too! Check out her blog to find out more details, I know I'm ready to help out!  I am so thankful for the sacrifice of all military wives!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting this! As a wife of a Marine Veteran I know how hard it is to see your hubby deployed but cannot fathom how hard it is for them not to come back. I am going to go to your friend's site and help in any way I can.