Sunday, December 13, 2009

HOLIDAY SALE!!

Tami and I have decided to have a HOLIDAY SALE in our Etsy Shop!  Everybody loves the holidays and a sale, right?  All of our Car Seat Blankets are discounted from $20 to just $15 and our Just Like Mommy Aprons are down from $10 to $8.  The little aprons come in tons of different styles and make great gifts!  And the car seat blankets are one of our favorites...we used them with our kids and LOVE THEM!  Check out the holiday sale at All The Trend...oh, and don't forget the other stuff that is on SALE too...check it out in the SALE section of our shop.
Tami and I have been sewing up a storm getting ready for a few craft shows and stocking up our Etsy Shop.  Here are a few of the fun new items that are new in the shop...I especially love the fun sleep sacks (the ultra girly ruffly one is my fave!)...soo cute!


One more thing!  I just want to thank everyone for checking out my little blog.  I now have 200 followers and I feel pretty cool!  I hope you find something interesting here or have fun just looking around...come back whenever you like!   If you have any ideas on how to make my blog more exciting, feel free to let me know!  Thanks again for all of your support!

3 comments:

The Oxford Family said...

Love the pirate gown!

The Oxford Family said...

Oh and congrats on the 200 followers! I follow in secret ;)

Tiffany said...

You are right! The gowns are the best! If I have another little girl she needs one of every color...sleep sacks are my absolute favorite on babies.