Sunday, May 23, 2010

A little clarification

Sorry for the super quick faux necklace tutorial...I didn't have time to get pictures of the process.  I'm so glad you all like them! There were a few questions about it though. The first being what is Velveteen Paint. It's actually just Tulip brand fabric paint (you can buy at Joanns or Michaels) and the type is "Velveteen". Here's a picture, you can see on the white bottle in the middle it says Velveteen at the top of the label. 
The Rhinestone Setter I have looks like this:


My friend, Tami, got it for me at Robert's (I think) out in Utah.  It is awesome!  It heat fixes rhinestones to practically anything!!

I hope this helps a little!  I would love to see what you make....but, if you don't have time to make a shirt, but still want one, you can check them out here in our SHOP!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the info on the paint! I don't do paint stuff (yet) so I had no idea what that meant! :) These are so cute..really think I might try it out for my little girl.